Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Green Osh"

Osh is a new character design. I hope to one day expand his world by illustrating the images I have in mind, which includes animated scenes and depictions (I am currently working on my animation skill set). He exists in a very surreal, startling and magical realm but sometimes he likes to step into the reality of others so that he can make new friends in different dimensions.

This illustration was created in Illustrator and taken into Photoshop for highlight and shadow effects.

All of my illustrations will soon be available as prints in various sizes. I've received a lot of requests so far for my work in rich commercial print format.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I love your blog!

Have a nice time!
Paula

The Asymptotic Faery said...

Hi Paula!

Thanks! :)

Warm regards,
Allyson