Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Bunanki: The Bunny Boy"



Bunanki, The Bunny Boy, is one of my central characters for my Pink Laughter Kingdom world concept.

I had designed his look a few years ago and used him as a mascot for my Pink Laughter Designs website, within an older template that I had created.

I started this illustration in Illustrator CS3 and completed the design in Photoshop CS3 recently. There will be more development of him as I need to draw him in various views and angles in to illustrate his personal environment/space within Pink Laughter Kingdom.

Underneath Bunanki's hat, resting and curled up, is a magical pet bunny named Binky. Bunanki, with the help of Binky, has a special gift in helping others to find their way or showing them the path to sought after locations.

I'd like to write a lot more about Bunanki, but I feel I should keep more details about him private for now.

No comments: